got to the theatre to find there were three understudies:
i really liked the three i saw before, but i was glad to see new people. they were all incredible.
nala was the best. her vocals were awesome and her "shadowland" and "can you feel the love tonight" were perfect. almost a good, if not better, than the OBCR.
the pumbba was great. i like the other one better, but this one seemed to be a little more into the show.
the zazu was the perfect understudy, and fit the category of understudy. his singing was a little weak, but his lines were AWESOME!!
there was a new simba: wallace smith. he was perfect, his "endless night" was better than the OBCR's. and his was just perfect.
then there was the rest of the cast i saw:
- scar was amazing, and he fit the role perfectly.
- mufasa was the same as before: great singing but a little choppy on lines.
- shenzi, banzi and ed were AWESOME!! i loved the first two, and ed kept on making me and dana crack up!!
- rafiki: I LOVE RAFIKI SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! SHE WAS AWESOME AND I WISH I COULD HEAR HER EVERDAY!!
- the ensamble: great vocals!! i was so moved and impressed.
i wanna see it again before it leaves... someone take me!!